Sobha Dream Acres

Pre Launch Offer Call - 8123911040

Post Your Enquiry

Please fill up the form below and our property advisors will get in touch with you.
Project Snapshot
Project Name
Sobha Dream Acres
Property Type
Apartment
Location
Balagere Rd, Devasthanagalu, Varthur
Size
81 Acres
Bedrooms
1 & 2 BHK
Price/Sqft
5150/ SQFT
Status
Launched
Possession By
2017-2018

- Amenities


The Sobha Dream Acres will offer 1 BHK and 2 BHK apartments that will also come with world class amenities and premium specifications. Most of the apartments in Sobha Dream Acres will have 2 bedrooms (i.e. 85%) while the rest have a single bedroom (15%). Sobha Dream Acres project will consist of 6000 apartment units that will be spread across 81 acres of sprawling land.Sobha Dream Acres or Sobha Dream Acres will also be conveniently located to some of the best schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping malls as well as other recreational areas. All in all, the Sobha Dream Acres is set to charm yet another new group of people with its lavish living apartments.

Amenities is the key to provide a balanced lifestyle, it is not just the house and the designs, amenities in today’s world hold importance as they are the primary key to satisfaction . Sobha dream gateway provides you the finest amenities across the city apartments. Sobha group of builders are known for their mark of service in residential layouts.

Basic set of amenities –

- Spacious well ventilated car parking zones.
- 24/7 power backup
- 24/7 water facility
- Providing first class security system and planning
- Cctv surveillance and proper security staff
- Fire and safety control facilities and measures

Supreme amenities

- Basketball court
- Club house
- Gymnasium Play area
- Tennis court
- Badminton court
- Community hall
- Health facilities
- Library
- Rain water harvesting
- Recreational facilities
- Garden
- Joggers park
- Atm

© copyright 2014. All Right Reserved. Disclaimer | Privacy Policy
Sobha Dream Acres