Sobha Dream Acres- There is nothing more beautiful than a dream lived with open eyes, believing in what you do and finally turning that one exceptional dream into a lifetime Goal, Yes we are talking about the Sobha dream series a dream to cherish for a lifetime .Sobha is ready to launch another ethereal project to outgrow the residential remarks in Bangalore. Sobha Dream Acres is a contemporary creation by the reputed builders the Sobha Builders. Sobha Dream Acres is one of the blue-chip residential development all set to take Bangalore by a whole new residential revolution. Every dream has a beginning so did this, it all started with sobha dream acres. Sobha Developers are set to launch their new residential sub unit under Sobha dream acres called Sobha dream gateway Sobha Dream acres announces the launch of Sobha Dream Gateway . This project is located in Balagere, near Varthur within close proximity Marathahalli, Outer Ring road, Varthur road, Sarjapura Road and Whitefield known as Golden Quadrilateral. The project is now called Sobha Dream Acres. Sobha group is known for their understanding of the market and their commitment to deliver .Bangalore will soon have a new landmark as soon as soon it is launched. The Sobha gateway unit of the dream series is one of the endeavoring projects developing in the city. The project is spread over a titanic area of 81 acres with all the conveniences and comforts kept in mind. Location creates a momentous impact. Occupying 81 acres of Bangalore's Golden Quadrilateral off ORR Balagere Bangalore East. It is a vivid phantasm of what a company like Sobha can actualize when it sets out to do something entirely new. From its features and amenities to its size and location, Sobha Dream Acres promises to change the rule and spawn history.
With a long list of amenities and an affordable price tag, we guarantee that you simply won’t get more value for your money anywhere else
A clubhouse, swimming pool, CCTV cameras, and much more at your disposal!
Basketball court, indoor games, swimming pool, sauna & steam, large gymnasium, barbeque pavilion, library, multi-purpose hall, and much more.
The Sobha Dream Acres will offer 1 BHK and 2 BHK apartments that will also come with world class amenities and premium specifications. Most of the apartments in Sobha Dream Acres will have 2 bedrooms (i.e. 85%) while the rest have a single bedroom (15%)Read more...
|Type :||1 & 2 bhk|
The Sobha Dream Acres cost is extremely low cost and it is doubtlessly the new word for indulgence with a touch of class. The occupants can appreciate an upgraded and more agreeable way of life and in the meantime make a sound speculation with guaranteed
The unparalleled luxuries and beguiling atmosphere will unquestionably be slurped up by the proactive purchasers at the most punctual. So rush!
Sobha Dream Acres, Balagere Rd, Panathur Main Road, Varthur, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560087
sobha Dream Acres | price| review | Balagere Rd Varthur