• Sobha Dream Acres Review
  • Sobha Dream Acres Ratings
  • Sobha Dream Acres Plan

Sobha Dream Acres Bangalore

Subscribe and get notified about Sobha Dream Acres Bangalore

Welcome to your

New Living!

*Required Fields

Sobha Dream Acres Bangalore

sobha dream acres bangalore

Sobha Dream Acres- There is nothing more beautiful than a dream lived with open eyes, believing in what you do and finally turning that one exceptional dream into a lifetime Goal, Yes we are talking about the Sobha dream series a dream to cherish for a lifetime .Sobha is ready to launch another ethereal project to outgrow the residential remarks in Bangalore. Sobha Dream Acres Floor Plan is a contemporary creation by the reputed builders the Sobha Builders. Sobha Dream Acres is one of the blue-chip residential development all set to take Bangalore by a whole new residential revolution. Every dream has a beginning so did this, it all started with sobha dream acres. Sobha Developers are set to launch their new residential sub unit under Sobha dream acres called Sobha dream gateway Sobha Dream acres announces the launch of Sobha Dream Gateway . This project is located in Balagere, near Varthur within close proximity Marathahalli, Outer Ring road, Varthur road, Sarjapura Road and Whitefield known as Golden Quadrilateral. The project is now called Sobha Dream Acres. Sobha group is known for their understanding of the market and their commitment to deliver .Bangalore will soon have a new landmark as soon as soon it is launched. The Sobha gateway unit of the dream series is one of the endeavoring projects developing in the city. The project is spread over a titanic area of 81 acres with all the conveniences and comforts kept in mind. Sobha Dream Acres Location creates a momentous impact. Occupying 81 acres of Bangalore's Golden Quadrilateral off ORR Balagere Bangalore East. It is a vivid phantasm of what a company like Sobha can actualize when it sets out to do something entirely new. From its features and amenities to its size and Sobha Dream Acres location, Sobha Dream Acres promises to change the rule and spawn history.

Why to Live in Sobha Dream Acres Bangalore ?

  • Located in Varthur, Bengaluru
  • 645 Sqft. to 1210 Sqft.
  • 200+ apartment units
  • 65% open space
  • 30+% built-up area
  • Spectacular Landscape

Reasons To Own A Home In Sobha Dream Acres Bangalore

Sobha Dream Acres Bangalore Ratings

Value for money

With a long list of amenities and an affordable price tag, we guarantee that you simply won’t get more value for your money anywhere else

sobha dream acres floor plan

Amenities You will love

A clubhouse, swimming pool, CCTV cameras, and much more at your disposal!

Sobha Dream Acres Location

Wonderful community

Basketball court, indoor games, swimming pool, sauna & steam, large gymnasium, barbeque pavilion, library, multi-purpose hall, and much more.

Sobha Dream Acres Bangalore

Sobha Dream Acres Amentites

The Sobha Dream Acres will offer 1 BHK and 2 BHK apartments that will also come with world class amenities and premium specifications. Most of the apartments in Sobha Dream Acres will have 2 bedrooms (i.e. 85%) while the rest have a single bedroom (15%)


Sobha Dream Acres

Status: Up Coming
Type : 1 & 2 bhk
Location: Panathur, Bangalore
Price/Sqft: On Request
Area : N/A
Possession: Mar-2019
Telephone: +917090730485

The Sobha Dream Acres cost is extremely low cost and it is doubtlessly the new word for indulgence with a touch of class. The occupants can appreciate an upgraded and more agreeable way of life and in the meantime make a sound speculation with guaranteed returns.

The unparalleled luxuries and beguiling atmosphere will unquestionably be slurped up by the proactive purchasers at the most punctual. So rush!


Sobha Dream Acres, Balagere Rd, Panathur Main Road, Varthur, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560087

Phone: 8123911040

sobha Dream Acres Bangalore | price| Sobha Dream acres review | Balagere Rd Varthur

  • Overview- sobha Dream Acres Bangalore | Price | Sobha Dream acres Review | Sobha Dream acres Floor Plan | Balagere Rd Varthur
  • RERA- Effect On Real Estate Price
  • sobha Dream Acres Bangalore | Price | Sobha Dream acres Review |Balagere Rd Panathur Main Road Varthur

Sobha Dream acres Location